Sign-on bonus for licensed insurance agents!
Business is booming! Seeking experienced Insurance Salespeople to join a fast-paced agency focused on helping clients protect what is most important to them!
Hiring bonus based on experience! P&C License Required for sign-on bonus.
No cold calls, work from our extensive list of service and sales customers as well as being able to help your friends and family with ALL their insurance needs!
Six locations and enormous sales and money potential for the right person.
We are a full-service agency, Diligence Insurance Agency, that offers over 50 years of insurance experience to both dealership customers and the general public.
Through Allstate, our Agents offer insurance and financial products to customers to insure cars, homes, condos, pets, renters, businesses, lives and retirement incomes.
What we offer: Starting pay: $15 hourly (during training 60-90 days)
full benefits after 60 days 10% commission after training
Wondering if this job is right for you?
The right candidate possesses the following qualities:
* High sales drive and initiative to obtain clients
* Dedication and independent attitude * Extroverted
* Coachable * Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to efficiently identify sales opportunities.
* Energetic personality with an ability to work under pressure
* Strong, swift computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Professionalism * Flexibility (schedule includes evenings, Saturdays and holidays)
If you possess these qualities, you will be expected to meet the following job expectations including but not limited to:
* Assisting customers in making insurance decisions by carefully matching needs with optimal products and services.
* Generating quotes and make sales presentations at high volumes while interacting with incoming client questions.
* Maintain compliance through accurate trailing documentation in agency systems and tracking of activity.
* Remain current on products and processes in a multi-product and multi-carrier environment by thoroughly reading all information provided in emails, texts, and meetings from the management team.
* Meet monthly sales and performance goals.
* Verify coverages for car buying customers.
* Constantly reach out to potential and existing clients to review new insurance needs.
As a business, Casey Automotive is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include: * Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
* Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
* Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
* Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
* Masks, gloves and shields provided We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23606)