Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume. Position Objective: Responsible for greeting customers when they enter the service area and prepare vehicle for service/maintenance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Greet all customers enthusiastically and promptly with a smile when they drive in or walk into the service drive
* Assist customer with finding appropriate Advisor to begin write up process
* Working with Lane Support staff to ensure drive stays clear and organized
* Make a quick walkthroughs of waiting lounge, offering assistance if customers need it, straitening chairs and picking up garbage if necessary
* Assisting BDC with outgoing calls and follow up calls
* Assisting Service Advisors with cashing out customers, setting appointments and other daily advisor duties
* Working with Sales and Internet Departments to utilize Auto Alert.
* Bag interior of vehicle to avoid stains with plastic seat covers and floor mats
* Tag customer’s keys so prevent them from being lost or misplaced
* Record mileage on vehicle * Check tire wear and fill with air
* Communicate between Service Consultant and technicians, etc.
* Retrieve vehicles for customer
Supplemental Functions: * Staple hang and key tags
* Get paper from upstairs room * Keep Tread Spec Scanner clean
* Attend meetings as assigned * Daily clock in/out for shift and/or breaks
* Meet dress code and grooming standards on a daily basis
* Maintain cleanliness of work area * If all work is completed, please notify your manager
* Perform all other duties as directed by management
* Report all accidents to department manager and follow all safety and hazard communication procedures
Maintain a professional/friendly relationship with all of our customers & represent Napleton in a positive manner.
All employees are required to contribute to high levels of customer satisfaction and understand that every role contributes to the success of
Location/Region: Brookfield, WI (53045)