For over five decades The Russ Darrow Group has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our involvement in the community and serving our customers has been the foundation of our success.
The Russ Darrow Group is searching for motivated, hardworking, & driven individuals to help us keep developing our dynamic culture.
Why Us: The Russ Darrow Group makes a "career investment" in the development of its employees.
This philosophy is unique to the automotive industry.
We believe in "growing our own." In 2004, the Darrow University was developed to formalize this, allowing all employees to be well trained and prepared for the future.
We also offer best in class benefits including health insurance for as low as $79 per month!!!
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want to look for a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Russ Darrow Group has a track record for success and a positive plan for the future, and we'd like you to be a part of it.
Are You Looking for a Career where you can work in a Brand New State of The Art Dealership with good people, make good money, and still have time to enjoy life?
Russ Darrow Honda in Milwaukee WI, a Member of The Russ Darrow Family of Dealerships, is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated for over 55 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 15 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, and West Bend.
We work hard behind the scenes to provide a personable, relaxed environment for our great customers.
Our ideal team member is searching for a rewarding customer service career, has a positive attitude, a great work ethic, and a desire to grow with our company.
We value continuing growth and education to keep up with this ever-changing industry.
Russ Darrow Honda is offering the following position for Immediate Hire:
EXPERIENCED SERVICE ADVISOR - Must be adept at computer and mobile device technologies.
Must have a cheerful disposition, dedication, and a willingness to learn on the go is essential.
Need to be level-headed under pressure and comfortable talking to customers on the phone and in person.
Previous Automotive or Dealership Experience is Required.
Do you have a great positive attitude and interest in being a key member of a great team?
Are you ready for a fast-paced environment, working for a great Leader who respects your professional contribution and dedication to the job?
Are you willing to start as a Service Advisor, and then be rewarded with increased responsibility, pay, and bonuses as you become more productive and your efforts become more beneficial?
Are you ready to show up every day and shine?
Our customers love us for our INTEGRITY, QUALITY WORK, and HIGH STANDARDS.
If you share our passion for these qualities, then you may be the person we're looking for!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU: * Affordable Health/Dental/Vision plans plus more!
* A Sterling Reputation in Our Community
* Busy Shop in Busy Auto Mall * 401K with company match!
Professional work environment * Paid Vacation
* On-The-Job Paid Training * Opportunistic Income: Increased Pay and Bonuses as You Become Proficient
* Advancement Opportunities WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
* Assisting customers with repair and scheduled maintenance service requests
* Exhibiting excellent customer service skills
* Provide customer service and schedule service appointments
* Greet customers and assist with scheduling vehicle service and repair
* Providing customers with excellent customer service throughout entire service experience
* Selling, identifying and documenting service, maintenance, and repair service for customers
* Selling service recommendations to customers
* Writing up the repair order for the customer
* Educating customers with repair or scheduled maintenance given by the manufacturer
* Prepare repair orders for customers approval
* Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
* Estimate repair time required to complete each repair order
* Facilitate timely repair of customer vehicles
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)