The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Flexible work hours * Medical, dental, and vision
* 401K * Closed Sundays
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
* Serve as a liaison between technicians and customers
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an positive impression with the customer
* Manage and hire technicians and service advisors
* Interview and make new hires * Distribute work between technicians
* Prioritize required services * Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Spend quality time building relationships with the customers
REQUIREMENTS: * Technical automotive knowledge
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Organized and friendly personality * Dealership experience preferred
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53227)