For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
* Greet each customer in a professional and courteous manner.
* Educate the customer about the collision repair process; including insurance claims, processing, payment procedures, repair techniques, repair needs and approximate repair time.
* Prepare all repair damage reports in an accurate and precise manner.
* Supervise and route each repair; including disbursement of all paperwork, scheduling, monitoring repairs, negotiating repair times, coordinating sublet work and all other aspects of the repair.
* Provide the consumer with the most expeditious and high quality repair available.
* Uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with internal and external customers.
* Service all insurance accounts in order to maintain those business relationships vital to Russ Darrow's success.
Requirements * Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product.
* I-CAR certification preferred. * Proficient in the use of estimating software.
* Valid driver's license. * Must be able to pass thorough background check.
Benefits * Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)