Join a winning team in our growing organization!
We are also requiring Automotive / Dealership Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume. Napleton’s Lexus Of Milwaukee dealership is looking for individuals who are outgoing, confident, self-starters who are able to multi-task in a busy call center environment.
If you are an experienced call center associate, we offer an excellent opportunity to experience.' Job Responsibilities:* Handling of incoming and outgoing phone calls and emails.
* Work in our call center staffed and managed by the Dealership, and handle our customer contacts, service, follow-up, and lead generation.
* Prospect follow-up calls, set appointments for service and sales, and gauge customer satisfaction.
* Answer customer internet inquires by both email and phone.
* Schedule sales appointments and reschedule no show customers.
* Contact customers based on current marketing incentives.
* Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales.
* Explaining product performance, application and benefits to prospects and describing all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
* Following up in a manner that results in the customer visiting the dealership.
* Introducing customers to service department personnel to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
* Following up on all unsold customers, and any special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
* Maintaining a prospect and owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
Job Requirements* Excellent computer skills required.
* Knowledgeable to call center environment.
* Automotive experience helpful but not required.
* Able to communicate persuasively with customers to set appointments.
What We Offer:
* Family Owned and Operated * Growth Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401k and additional benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53209)