For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
Body Shop Technicians
The Russ Darrow Collision Centers in Milwaukee are looking for Experienced Auto Body/ Collision Technicians to join their Team.
The Auto Body Technician repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
Our Collision Centers are Clean, Safe and State-of-the-Art.
The Jobs are challenging and extensive training is provided available to those who are career focused.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
* Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs.
* Remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
* Fill depressions with body filler. * Remove damaged fenders, panels
* Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
* Straighten bent automobile frames. * File, grind and sand repaired surfaces.
* Refinish repaired surface. * Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system.
* Paint surfaces after performing body repairs.
* Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
* One year of experience as a vehicle body repairer or apprentice.
* Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles.
* Valid driver's license. * Ability to interpret vendor catalogs.
.OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU: * Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance * Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation * 401K w/Company Match
* Employee Wellness Program * Paid Time Off
* Sales, Parts, and Service Discounts * Advancement Opportunities
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53224)