At Seminole Toyota, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Seminole Toyota is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. Benefits:
* Life Insurance
* 401k + Matching
* Paid Training for Sales & Service
* Paid Time Off/Holidays
* Saturday Lunches
Responsibilities: * Generate appointments and quotes by means lead activity management in an effort to qualify and market to potential customers
* Handle all incoming online email leads phone leads
* Respond to email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
* Assist customers in vehicle selection based on their needs
* Direct customers to product information resources, including those available online
* Check email frequently and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
* Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.Qualifications:
* Available to work flexible hours and weekends
* Previous experience in sales, preferably in the retail, mobile, and/or automotive industries
* Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
* Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
* Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Ability to hit sales quotas and closing percentages
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Sanford, FL (32771)