The Premier Collection believes that its people are its most important assets.
The Premier Collection was founded on 4 business principles: Integrity, Fair & Competitive Pricing, Excellence in Service and Respect for the Individual.
We work as a team, best utilizing our individual talents and skills to reach a common goal.
Our teammates are empowered and trained to be leaders within our organization. The automotive industry is rapidly progressing.
Every day, The Premier Collection takes the initiative to find ways to achieve success through simpler, better, faster and leaner processes.
We work daily to invest in the improvement of our teammates and develop resources to offer opportunities for personal growth and development.
We strive for excellence in all that we do.
* Competitive salary plus commission and bonus
* Opportunities for advancement * Family friendly atmosphere
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program * 401(K) Plan
* Medical Plan Responsibilities
* Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership also via text messaging and video conferencing
* Assist customers in making a purchase decision by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses and needs
* Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospective customers
* Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses
* Enthusiasm and high energy throughout the sales workday
* Friendly, competitive personality, especially when handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Positive attitude towards working with customers via new technologies
* Self directed, hardworking personality
* Strong customer service, communication skills, computer and basic math skills
* Interest in training additional sales associates once you get up to speed, and working in a team environment
* Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Elmsford, NY (10523)