The Premier Collection believes that its people are its most important assets.
The Premier Collection was founded on 4 business principles: Integrity, Fair & Competitive Pricing, Excellence in Service and Respect for the Individual.
Together, everyone achieves more. We work as a team, best utilizing our individual talents and skills to reach a common goal.
Our teammates are empowered and trained to be leaders within our organization. The automotive industry is rapidly progressing.
Every day, The Premier Collection takes the initiative to find ways to achieve success through simpler, better, faster and leaner processes.
We work daily to invest in the improvement of our teammates and develop resources to offer opportunities for personal growth and development.
We strive for excellence in all that we do.
* Competitive hourly pay based on experience
* Opportunities for advancement * Family friendly atmosphere
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program * 401(K) Plan
* Medical Plan Responsibilities* Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments.
* Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, scripts and templates.
* Provide customers with initial product information and direct them to the appropriate dealership resources.
* Present initial financing options based on customer needs.
* Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show.
* Participate in team and process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management.
* Utilize CRM tracking system daily. Qualifications* At least one previous role based in customer service experience
* Excellent teammate with collaborative attitude and eagerness to improve
* Prompt and courteous demeanor * Positive and hardworking personality
* Strong computer skills * Valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Elmsford, NY (10523)