Keystone Powdered Metal Company
Chief Financial Officer
Keystone Powdered Metal Company a world leader in the Powdered Metal Industry has an opening for a Chief Financial Officer at its St. Marys headquarters. Since 1927 Keystone has pioneered many advancements in technology and products in the PM industry. Today Keystone is part of Sumitomo Electric’s Industrial Materials segment which has thirteen P/M companies located in nine different countries around the world. Keystone operates plants in St. Marys and Lewis Run Pennsylvania and Cherryville North Carolina, NC.
Chief Financial Officer Job Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the development of the annual operating, capital, and program budgets
• Responsible, either directly or by managing staff, for all cash management, investments, budgeting, and financial reporting, helping to drive the company’s financial strategy and meet established budgets
• Maintain charge and custody of, and be responsible for, the Corporations funds, borrowings, securities and investments and in that regard receive, deposit and borrow such funds and issue such checks or drafts as may be proper and invest the capital of the firm as may be directed by the President or the Board of Directors
• Maintain relations with the Corporation’s banks, Auditors, Customers, Suppliers, IRS and other taxing authorities
• Cooperate in the conduct of any audit of the Corporation’s financial records by certified public accountants duly appointed by the President or the Board of Directors
• Comply with all federal, state, and local financial regulations
• Principal contact with service providers for the Company’s Post retirement pension and health plans
• Maintain all the Corporation’s contracts, leases, deeds and other business records
• Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations, by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization
• Lead the development and use of best-practice policies, practices, and tools that ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization with strong fiscal management, project management, cross team communications and workflow
• Prepare such financial and other reports as may be requested from time to time by the President or the Board of Directors
• Perform all of the usual duties incident to the job of CFO and such other duties as may be assigned by President or the Board of Directors.
• Participate on the Executive Management Team helping to implement the company’s Business goals
• Assisting the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to develop plans for growth to increase company profit while reducing expenditures
The ideal candidate would possess:
• 4 year Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in finance or accounting
• Master’s degree in accounting, business accounting, or finance
• 10 years’ related experience
• Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
• Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning
• Excellent Computer skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
Keystone offers an excellent wage and benefit package, including a 401k match.
Qualified candidates interested in joining Keystone’s team, one of the communities largest most stable employers since 1927, should apply on our website www.keystonepm.com or send their resume no later November 13, 2020.
Keystone Powdered Metal Company
Attn: Director of Human Resources
251 State Street
St. Marys, PA 15857
Sumitomo Electric Group
Location/Region: Saint Marys, PA (15857)