Executive Auto Group is one of Connecticut's largest automotive retailers in the area.
We are committed to providing an exceptional customer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a large and growing team and a company that cares about their customers and their employees, Executive is the only group to join!
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401k Program * Professional/Respectful Work Environment
* Advancement Opportunities * Ongoing Training & Development
* Paid Time off/Vacation * Flexible Work Schedule
* Excellent compensation plans with bonuses/incentives
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Discounts on products and services
* Health & Wellness Responsibilities* Document and perform work as outlined on repair order following all dealership and factory standards
* Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil; replace oil and air filters
* Inspect vehicle fluid levels and replace or replenish as necessary
* Check tire pressure and add air if needed
* Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
* Keep shop area neat and clean * Maintain accountability for all dealership-owned tools and manuals
* Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed
* Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications* Eagerness to improve * Entry-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair preferred
* Strong physical dexterity for working with tools
* Collaborates well with others in a team setting
* Strong communication skills * Punctual and reliable
* High school diploma or equivalent * Excellent customer service skills
* Basic computer skills * Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Willingness to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Wallingford, CT (06492)