First American Title Insurance Company’s National Commercial Services division provides single-point service for simple to multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate transactions. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, First American traces its history to 1889 and was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
- Maintain escrow records and files and acts as escrow agent
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned escrow customers and brokers. Provides high level of customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals from existing escrow customers and brokers.
- Maintain records in the escrow accounting system and customer database.
- Opens escrow transactions; develops and/or obtains the appropriate escrow documentation in accordance with policy and procedures and applicable statutory and Federal regulations.
- Manages assigned escrow customers and brokers as their relationship manager; provides customer service and develops ongoing escrow referrals for transactions.
- Reviews escrow reports against escrow records to ensure accuracy of posted escrow transactions
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN