First American Title Insurance Company, the largest subsidiary of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), traces its history to 1889. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, the company offers title services through its direct operations and an extensive network of agents throughout the United States and abroad. First American Title provides comprehensive title insurance coverage and professional services for purchases, construction, refinances, or equity loans. The company’s thorough searches, title clearance, and insurance help to produce clear property titles and enable the efficient transfer of real estate. First American was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
- Responsible for performing complete title searches for both residential and commercial transactions from patent in section land.
- Familiar with all aspects of title work.
- Properly prices commitments, endorsements, policies and guarantees using appropriate schedule of fees and charges.
- Utilizes technical bulletins in order to evaluate and resolve problems.
- Selects appropriate write-ups for commitments and policies both standard and extended coverage and writes error-free instructions to production typist for same.
- Participates in business development activities to maintain existing clients and acquire new clients
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong detail orientation
- High School diploma or equivalent
- While Bachelor’s degree is preferred, equivalent experience may be substituted at manager discretion.
- 3-5 years title/ related real estate experience
- With at least 2 years as Title Officer
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Location/Region: Rawlins, WY