Provide world-class customer support for SecurityCoverage’s ISP partners within a 24x7x365 environment. Answer inbound calls, chats and emails in a professional manner that adheres to company and departmental policies. Assist customers in diagnosing and resolving voice, data, video and connectivity issues and answer questions that ensure an optimal customer experience.Primary Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound technical support phone calls, chats and emails related to SecurityCoverage’s ISP partners
- Consult with customers and provide additional solution in the form of up-selling SecurityCoverage’s products and services
- Troubleshoot voice, data, video and connection issues for customers
- Identify, troubleshoot and assist customers with voice, data, video and connection issues
- Answer customer service related questions
- Track and record each phone call and provide a detailed description of the call
- Provide backup assistance for other Technical Support Representatives
- Special projects as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- College coursework in a computer related field a plus
- Strong computer knowledge background
- Prior experience in a customer service atmosphere a plus
- Individual must be comfortable and enjoy being on the phone
- Team player
- Work well under pressure
- Individual must be comfortable sitting for long periods of time
Interested candidates should send resume to: email@example.comEOE
- Ability to reach, see, hear, sit, type, speak for extended periods of time
About this company
What we do:
SecurityCoverage was founded in 2003 with a clear mission: simplify the use of technology and provide world class customer service. As we continue to grow, we remain committed to these two simple precepts.
We know the digital world can get very complicated. We believe people don’t want to worry about every new virus, fuss over where and how they’ve saved important files, or remember every login and password they have ever created. And when they hit a snag, they want friendly help... right away.
That’s why we developed these innovative applications:
SecureIT – Complete. Supported. Protection.
FileHopper – Anytime. Everywhere. Storage.
Password Genie – Secure. Identity. Management.
Our products are only half the answer, because our support truly sets us apart. People reach our Midwest-based technicians via chat, web or phone 24/7/365. Some companies would be thrilled with our over 95% plus positive support ratings, but we’re working tirelessly to ensure 100% satisfaction everyday. It’s what we do.
We believe in strong partnerships and are working with nearly 400 internet service providers and retailers to provide customized solutions to these unique market segments
Location/Region: Cedar Rapids, IA