A T.O. Sales Closer (Japanese Speaking) generates maximum sales efficiencies, while maintaining or exceeding personal sales volume as well as team sales volume. Promotes and supports all aspects of the branded HGVC culture. The T.O. position will have a heavy emphasis on the training and development of Sales Executives. Assists with the supervision of a sales line through coaching, modeling, and reinforcing effective sales and customer service practices, behaviors, and results. Maintains a professional and personal image that upholds the HGVC standards of integrity, quality, and service to customers.
The T.O. program is designed to
generate maximum sales volume and efficiencies by assisting sales executives
during sales presentations. This
assistance will be in the form of take-over, closing, button up, and
paperwork. In addition, the T.O. will be
responsible for supporting new hires during their introductory period with not
only T.O. services, but training and presentation development as well.
What will I be
As a T.O. Sales Closer (Japanese Speaking), you would be
responsible for executing your position’s responsibilities in alignment with our
Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the
following tasks to the highest standards:
The primary responsibility will be to support the overall
sales process and strategy.
- Provide leadership, direction, support, and
coaching to sales team.
- Growth and development of the sales team through
formal and on the job training.
- Recognize (through report analysis) sales
associates who are struggling and provide motivational support and
communication to those associates.
- Assist with opening and closing of business,
- Motivate sales executives to generate maximum
sales results while maintaining a professional personal image and upholding HGV integrity and professionalism in servicing
guests and owners.
- Promote a positive work environment.
- Assist with recruiting new sales executives.
- Must stay until all deeding on the floor is
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for closing tables and working with
sales executives to maximize the closing process.
- Maintain a performance expectation as set forth
by management relative to closing.
- Be accountable for all contracts you are
- Provide great customer service and follow up.
- Ongoing training for existing sales associates
to develop mastery.
- Ongoing recognition for the sales executives.
- Works directly with all sales associates to
close all sales on a timely basis.
- Provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Closes/assist sales executives in closing
sales. Advises and counsels sales
executives regarding their sales presentation at the end of their tour.
- Ensures that all new contracts are completed
properly and processed according to current policy.
- T.O. will assist sales executives in salvaging
pending cancellations and advise contracts.
- Conducts morning meetings and/or group training.
- Supports the International Senior Sales Manager
by challenging the process to develop efficiency, resolving problems, processes
and creating solutions in new ways; and identifying novel solutions to old
problems by trying new methods and technologies. This includes enhancing business results, the
customer experience, improving efficiencies, closing sales, etc. Assures team work with management, sales
executives, QAMS, contracts processors, and all administrative staff.
- Supports Managing Director regional Sales, and
the International Senior Sales Manager in creating competitive, breakthrough
strategies and plans.
- Must be able to work Saturdays, Sundays,
evenings, holidays, and any other days/hours as required per business needs.
- Carries out all other reasonable requests as
assigned by management.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years front-to-back experience within timeshare sales is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience mentoring, coaching or supervisory team members.
- Proven track record of success in Timeshare Sales is required.
- Ability to obtain a State of Hawaii Real Estate License within the first 45 days of employment.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holiday.
- Must speak/read/write Japanese and English fluently.
- High School Diploma or GED.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 2+ years related experience
- 2+ years of management or supervisory experience
- Valid Hawaii Real Estate License holder
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.