General Duties & Responsibilities
• Performs tasks to ensure compliance with work group and client-specific procedures to further guarantee adherence to service level agreements.
• Performs customer and account maintenance per reports, client workflow solution, postal mail or by direct instruction from immediate supervisor.
• Directs all work requests from sources outside the department to immediate supervisor for consideration and approval.
• Answers incoming telephone calls and direct calls to appropriate resource for resolution. Escalates unresolved issues according to the work group's escalation guidelines.
• Works with appropriate system and vendor reports to ensure timely and accurate processing of all regulatory and non-regulatory issues.
• Assists in tracking, compiling and completing reports as assigned.
• Makes recommendations to the department supervisor on any matter affecting productivity, efficiency, service or problem resolution.
• May mentor and guide junior Account Services Specialists and/or proactively assist in production issues and questions.
• Maintains up-to-date procedure manuals and writes drafts for changes to procedures.
• May research and resolve internal and external customer-submitted and client-submitted account questions or problems outside normal daily procedures.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Hoover, AL