Lustine has proudly been a sales and service leader in the Northern Va. community for over 30 years! In order to continue to provide the highest level of customer service, we are currently looking for a few energetic professionals that are looking to join our award winning team. We're a place for employees to have a career, not a job, and strive to uphold a great company culture.
We're currently seeking Chrysler-Certified Service Technicians to join our team.
We are deeply passionate about America, our military and our community. Lustine Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Ram is proud to feature an on-site Veterans Memorial as well as partners with over 70 hard-working organizations including Wounded Warriors, Fisher House, Arc, Special Olympics, Youth For Tomorrow and many local police, firefighter & school programs.
What We Offer
* Competitive pay with up to $40 hour based on experienced
* ASE reimbursement along with $100 bonus payout for each passed certification + pay increase for each level reached
* Climate-controlled shop with state-of-the-art equipment
* Closed on all major holidays * 20 service bays
* Average of 50 - 80 hours turned weekly (flat rate)
* 3,000 ROs performed per month * Growing shop with plans to add 8 more bays
* Plan mapped out for onsite collision center
* #1 CSI dealer in the district * Full benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Cancer Plan
* Flexible Spending Plan * Employee purchase and service discount
* 401(k) retirement plan * Paid Vacation
* Family-oriented and friendly work environment
* Tenured leadership and management team, with a focus on career development
* Flexible schedule * Ongoing team outings
Responsibilities * Performs multi-point inspection
* Recommends services based on findings from thorough inspection
* Inspects fluid levels * Checks tires and tire air pressure; replaces tires as needed
* Performs wheel alignment * Executes fluid flushes
* Completes pre-delivery inspection on new cars
* Replaces oil and air filters Qualifications
* Must Have Chrysler certification
* Current and valid Driver’s License
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
* Prior experience as a full time Technician required
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Woodbridge, VA (22191)