FIS is looking for Product Support - Team Lead to join our team in Jacksonville. This position will support GetPaid, for the number one technology company in the world. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who likes to contribute new ideas and who is willing to put in the work to build their career. Duties & Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Responsible for resolving functional and technical questions or issues encountered at client sites. This includes collaboration with other service areas if appropriate, follow up, testing and troubleshooting. Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer providing quality service.
- Responsible for entering all issues into our issue tracking system with detailed information, and following up with clients.
- Escalate issues if unable to resolve within defined time frames.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting product defects for review and validation.
- Work closely with product management to help identify customer requirements and support trends.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction which is measured on a regular basis.
- Represent the team in a number of other functional areas within the company (i.e. internal & external training, customer visits).
- Support the Team Manager by assisting with operational duties as follows: Ensure processes are followed by Support team, review team dashboards to ensure employee compliance with goals and metrics, Ensure all logged customer tickets are assigned and worked in a timely fashion and in accordance with company guidelines.
- Act as a first point of contact for customer escalations, and ensure that proper follow-up is accomplished.
- A background in credit, collections or query management is strongly desirable. A technical background and/or prior experience working in a Helpdesk environment also preferred.
- Preference will be given to a candidate with some experience in a leadership role.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent or demonstrated skills and/or related experience.
- Experience of working in customer facing environments with enterprise customers for a software vendor a must. ITIL exposure a plus.
- Experience managing critical situations.
- Technical Skills
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft Windows operating systems (client and server platforms). Knowledge of UNIX, Linux a plus.
- Working knowledge of Relational Database (RDBMS) technology with basic administration experience in Microsoft SQL and/or Oracle.
- Knowledge and experience with global team dynamics is preferred, but not required.
- Experience leading other members of a team is preferred.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Jacksonville, FL