Full-Time / Part-time positions available.
We are seeking motivated, career-minded individuals to join our team helping families protect their greatest assets: themselves + their homes. We are currently looking for representatives ranging from entry level to experienced professionals seeking a work-life balance with a rewarding career and lifestyle to match.
Commission based, all the training and tools you need to excel are provided to you!
Representatives are responsible for meeting with and serving families that have requested help with mortgage protection or final expense insurance. You will have access to over 30 A-rated insurance carriers to provide the best and most affordable options. With the resources available in our company, SFG agents are entrusted with the knowledge to present the most affordable, personalized options to each individual family member.
- NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED
- Swift advancement and management opportunities.
- Flexible hours to allow for full- and part-time positions.
- LEADS – You will talk and meet with people who have expressed interest in our products and services.
- First-class incentive trips, prizes and bonuses.
- Competitive Annuity & EIUL products to supplement your life sales
- Create a legacy: own and grow your own agency
What SFG offers:
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
- Unlimited earning potential
- Extensive training via our comprehensive Symmetry Financial Group Bootcamp.
- Assistance with licensing for up and coming, new agents.
- Access to our proprietary Lead Management CRM, and Recruiting Software allows you to build your business efficiently while minimizing staff and infrastructure cost.
- Weekly National Calls to provide ongoing mentorship from the company's top producers.
- Regular corporate office advanced training seminars and events.
- Sales Representatives are expected to uphold Symmetry's Core Value System, an important quality of SFG that differentiates us from other insurance companies.
- Self-motivation, integrity and willingness to adapt to a proven system.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one.
- Maintain high level of customer service with clients.
- Expected to learn and understand the products available.
This is an UNCAPPED commission based pay structure - you get whatever you put into it! Apply Today!
Our Core Values:
1. Relationships matter, people come first.
2. Relentless pursuit of personal growth.
3. Open, honest, and productive communication.
4. We do the right thing even when no one is looking.
5. We work as a true team and strive to be a positive influence.
6. We act like owners because we own it.
7. Being of service and doing good in the world.
8. We have fun and we get stuff done!
Symmetry Financial Group was established with the goal of helping to bring balance to the professional and personal lives of independent insurance agents and agency builders across the country.
By focusing on a more balanced distribution of commissions, SFG is truly committed to sharing the wealth of opportunity with you, all while delivering high levels of service and training to our sales force. Combining our Lead Program with business values of trust, reliability and integrity, Symmetry Financial Group is committed to ensuring your personal goals and objectives can be successfully defined and subsequently achieved over the short, medium and long term. If you're looking for the ability to make a great living while helping people, this could be the opportunity for you!