Herson’s Honda is hiring and we want to talk to you!
This is more than a job, it's a career opportunity.
We take pride in developing our employees and Herson's has a history of promoting from within.
If you are looking for a secure job with competitive pay and great benefits, you just found it!
Apply below and we look forward to having you on our team!
* Healthcare Plan * Dental Plan
* 401(k) w/ Company Match * Competitive Pay
* Health Savings Plan (HSA) * Advancement Opportunities
* Career & Factory Training * Work Life Balance
* Benefits are for full-time employees RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Examines customer vehicles
* Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance
* Estimates costs of repairs * Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance
* Documents services performed * Performs services efficiently and according to dealership guidelines
* Follows dealership and manufacturer service guidelines
* Requests necessary parts * Requests assistance from Team Leaders as required
* Adheres to all current OSHA guidelines
REQUIREMENTS: * Ability to understand and follow instructions
* Ability to understand and follow technical manuals
* Basic knowledge of automotive parts and systems
* Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge
* Technical training or commensurate technical experience
* Ability to deal effectively with customers and dealership personnel
* Has adequate personal supply of tools
* Professional appearance * Valid in-state driver’s license with good driving record
* High School Diploma or Equivalent * Submit to and successfully complete Motor Vehicle Report, background check, and pre-employment drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Derwood, MD (20855)