Our business demands have created a rare opportunity to join Lexus of Brookfield, Wisconsin's 2017, 2018, and 2019 Dealer of the Year.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our award winning team.
Sales experience is recommended but we will also train the right candidate.
We have a family atmosphere, strong winning culture, positive work environment and all with little employee turnover.
Lexus is the #1 Luxury Automobile and we are the #1 volume dealer in the state.
If you are ready to earn great pay and be associated with the best in the business, apply now before this opportunity is filled.
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates over 50 retail automotive dealerships in seven states. Our group also has rental car facilities, body shops, and a real estate portfolio located throughout the nation.
New car franchises include, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, KIA, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, RAM, Subaru, Scion, Toyota, and Volkswagen.
Our group employs over 3,000 people and ranks as top Automotive Group in Illinois.
Napleton was also ranked 26 out of the top 150 automotive groups in the U.S!!
Napleton's Lexus of Brookfield dealership is seeking a hard charging Sales Associate. Our Sales Team sells with a consultative approach and are committed to creating a great buying AND ownership experience for our clientele.
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory sheets
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Manager
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
Qualifications * Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Proficient in basic business math including percentages
* Capable of learning and using basic Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
* Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
Location/Region: Brookfield, WI (53045)