At Walser Automotive Group, we are looking for people with a desire to succeed.
Yes, we sell cars, but we’re not your typical dealership.
We are focused on helping people find the right car in relatable terms and at their pace.
Once you decide on a car, it should be fast, easy, and fair, right?
We agree. Not a car expert?
New to the automotive industry? That’s great!
Whether you’ve worked in the industry for 20 years, subscribed to automotive magazines all your life, or are just trying to get your foot in the door at a growing Minnesota company: we’re interested in talking to you!
Looking for a fun and fast-paced retail sales environment?
Do you want to jumpstart your career and build a strong foundation?
If the answer is yes, let’s talk!
Our vehicle sales representatives receive 10 weeks of paid training to learn the ins and outs of our proven sales methodology, the technology that goes along with it, and all the product knowledge necessary to take a guest from "Welcome to Walser," to "Thank you for your business."
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN:
* A salaried sales role with incentives for performance – You earn a base salary, and incentives are simple: the more you sell, the more you earn.
* Full benefits package – Employees have access to a complete family focused benefits package;
* Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
* Medical and Behavioral Health teleconferencing services (MD Live)
* 401k with Employer Match
* Life Insurance
* Family and Work Life Balance Benefits –
* Paid Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
* Paid PTO & Holiday
* Care.com partnership providing eligible employees with back up daycare, access to a large in-home network of caregiving providers (child care, elder care, pet care, house cleaning)
* Work-life balance – What you do while you’re here is important, but so is the time you spend with family and friends in your life outside of work.
In addition to Paid PTO & Holiday pay our sales career is built around a 40-hour work week. We’re always closed on Sundays.
* Our culture of inclusion and fairness – Our employee resource network provides diversity accountability while opening up mentoring and professional development events, through initiatives including our recently launched Women of Walser program.
* The opportunity to give back – The Walser Foundation donates 5% of our pre-tax profits back to the communities we work and live in.
Last year Walser employees and their families donated more than 1000 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Polar Plunge, Feed My Starving Children, and more.
We believe by working together we can create positive change in our community.
This isn’t just another job: with over 25 locations between Minnesota and Kansas, there is always opportunity for growth at Walser. You will work closely with your team and our Training and Performance Management Department to build your skills from your start on the sales floor.
You will be coached and mentored from the best at Walser every step of the way.
Whether you continue to focus on helping customers with the car buying experience or pursue your passion for management: the decision is up to you.
It’s time to be a part of something different.
Something growing. Something moving forward.
Be a part of our team. Be you, be us, be Walser.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55401)