King Buick GMC has been in the business since 1926 and we are the #1 Buick GMC dealership in the state of Maryland.
One of our biggest assets is our great ownership and family culture.
Every employee of King Buick GMC is considered part of our family and we are always looking to add more members to our family.
Come join our team!
* Paid Vacation
* Service Training Certification Reimbursement
* Great tenure - 9.6 years average
* Great ownership
* Family culture
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership guidelines
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* 5+ years of Service Technician experience required
* Certified General Motors Technician
* ASE Certification required
* A level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Team player
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Location/Region: Gaithersburg, MD (20877)