Lustine has proudly been a sales and service leader in the Northern Va. community for over 30 years! In order to continue to provide the highest level of customer service, we are currently looking for a few energetic professionals that are looking to join our award winning team. We're a place for employees to have a career, not a job, and strive to uphold a great company culture.
We're currently seeking Chrysler- Certified Service Technicians to join our team.
We are deeply passionate about America, our military and our community. Lustine Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Ram is proud to feature an on-site Veterans Memorial as well as partners with over 70 hard-working organizations including Wounded Warriors, Fisher House, Arc, Special Olympics, Youth For Tomorrow and many local police, firefighter & school programs.
What We Offer
* Company Demo (need to qualify) * Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Program
* Community involvement * 401k
* Paid Vacation * Dental
* Vision * Medical
* Full Time Employment Responsibilities
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * Chrysler Experience required
* A level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Team player * Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Woodbridge, VA (22191)