If the favorite part of your job is interacting with patients, this position is for you! Would you like to be in control of the days and hours that you work each week?
Griswold Home Care has been providing care for senior citizens in the Metro Atlanta area. Griswold Home Care provides our clients and their families with the help they need to live in the place they love - their home! We have an immediate need for a nurse to visit our clients in their homes.
Here's what a visit entails:
* Schedule visits directly with client * Review previous case notes prior to visit
* Check with staff for missing client and caregiver information
* Conduct home visits* Check vitals * Interview client
* Interview caregiver * Review service plan and activity logs
* Document visit and enter case note
* Conduct caregiver reviews as needed
* Conduct caregiver skills assessments Other Responsibilities include:
* Maintain relationships with clients and their families
* Perform medically frail evaluations * Evaluate client and environment for potential health or safety issues
The ideal candidate would be organized, people-oriented, and self-motivated.
This person should be enthusiastic, caring, and empathetic.
An RN or LPN with current credentials in Georgia is a requirement.
Candidates must have reliable transportation and a somewhat flexible schedule.
The ability to work independently will be critical.
Contracted or full-time employment to be determined.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (30350)