Exciting opportunity in Newark, NJ for a User Experience Strategist!! In this role, you’ll work in a multidisciplinary team, alongside researchers, experience designers, product designers and developers, to deliver word-class, human-centered products and services for our client.
- Act in a consultative and lead role to various levels and functions within the design and product teams to identify research topics and plan research initiatives for both generative and evaluative purposes
- Manage projects end to end: develop guides and screeners, moderate, analyze, synthesize and deliver results
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways; tailor research findings to suit the audience, varying levels of detail and complexity as appropriate/required
- Package insights into tools and assets for designers, product managers and product marketing managers to leverage (personas, design principles, scenarios, etc.)
- Support project team members in transforming research findings and insights into innovative solutions, in order to inform both user and business problems and deliver measurable outcomes
- Create artifacts, educational tools, experiences and processes that help build and evangelize UX Research within the larger organization
- 5+ years of user research experience
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Basic understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Excellent communication skills, with strong ability to synthesize and communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing
- Experience creating research deliverables (frameworks, videos, toplines, etc.)
- A degree in Design, HCI, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Anthropology, or a related field considered an advantage.
Job ID: 314320AP
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Newark, NJ (07102)