**Temporary Employment Services (TES), a unit of the Auburn University Department of Human Resources, is an in-house service center established to provide temporary employees, in a wide variety of occupations, to meet the staffing needs throughout the University community.
TES provides qualified and dedicated temporary employees in a wide variety of occupations to meet the staffing needs throughout the campus.
TES employees are hired on an interim basis to:
- assist in the place of a regular employee who is absent for a specified period of time
- offer additional assistance during periods of abnormal or peak workloads
- assist with special projects - perform seasonal work
- assist in emergency situations If you are looking for an employment opportunity, TES is a great way to showcase your professional skills and assist Auburn University while gaining valuable work experience within higher education.
** TES is currently seeking Custodians to fill summer/seasonal positions for Student Affairs Property Management department.
This position will begin on May 7th with weekly hours averaging around 40 hours per week with some weekends required.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Floor, furniture, fixture, and equipment care and cleaning: sweeping, mopping, buffing, polishing, and dusting
- Transporting trash from hallways and private areas to the dumpsters
- Cleaning stoves, refrigerators, walls, and bathroom facilities
- Sweeping porches and steps outside of buildings
Location/Region: Auburn University, AL (36849)