**Temporary Employment Services (TES), a unit of the Auburn University Department of Human Resources, is an in-house service center established to provide temporary employees, in a wide variety of occupations, to meet the staffing needs throughout the University community.
TES provides qualified and dedicated temporary employees in a wide variety of occupations to meet the staffing needs throughout the campus.
TES employees are hired on an interim basis to:
- assist in the place of a regular employee who is absent for a specified period of time
- offer additional assistance during periods of abnormal or peak workloads
- assist with special projects - perform seasonal work
- assist in emergency situations If you are looking for an employment opportunity, TES is a great way to showcase your professional skills and assist Auburn University while gaining valuable work experience within higher education.
** TES is currently seeking a Food Services Worker/Custodian to work at the Solon Dixon Forestry Center in Andalusia, Alabama.
Average weekly hours are around 32 hours with a typical schedule being 6:00am ?
2:00pm and 3:30pm ? 8:00pm.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Cooking (season, bake, boil, fry) 3 meals per day for guests
- Kitchen preparation (clean pots, pans, dishes, counters, and tables)
- Food preparation (washing, slicing, and mixing)
- Serving meals to guests - Miscellaneous duties such as stocking shelves and checking deliveries
- Housekeeping in dorms and other facilities, to include restrooms (sweep, mop, vacuum, and dust) - Prior food service experience and/or
- Prior custodial experience
Location/Region: Auburn University, AL (36849)